I was recently tagged for a Meme by Peaceful Knitter. Here’s the deal:
The rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1) What was I doing ten years ago?
It was 1998, so I was just finishing up my freshman year of college. I returned home, where I worked at Camp Mayo as a counselor, still dated my high school boyfriend, and probably drove my mother crazy. I’d met Marcus, my future husband, but we were still in “friend” mode!
2) What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:
- Cast on my design your own sock for the Sock Knitters Anonymous June Challenge.
- Write my wedding destinations article for Associated Content. (I suppose this is sort of work)
- Visit the acupuncturist.
- Mail my dad’s birthday cards.
- Cuddle the girls and my husband.
3) Snacks I enjoy:
I am a huge fan of cheap chocolate (Hershey’s, Reese’s, M&M’s, etc).
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Mostly, I’d want Marcus to quit his job so that we could be home together as a family, without worrying about money.
5) Places I have lived:
Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia, Washington DC, England
6) Jobs I have had:
Special Ed Recreation (counselor, specialist, program director), Classroom Teacher, Technology Coordinator and Classroom Teacher, Stay at Home Mom/Homemaker, Writer, Salesgirl at Abercrombie, Salesgirl/Cashier/Front End Supervisor at Old Navy…not in that order!
7) Peeps I want to know more about:
So, now you know the truth about me…any surprises?